No B.S. Inner Circle is currently looking for a Member Concierge to be a liaison between our company product and services and Members. This position will assist with orders, account questions, billing questions, resolving any Member concerns, and other queries. The Member Concierge will always have a warm and personable demeanor with Members and will have a passion for providing a very high level of customer satisfaction.
The mission of this position is to provide a high level of customer satisfaction as well as attract potential customers by answering product and service questions. The Member Concierge will have an in-depth knowledge of all No B.S. Inner Circle products and services and will work to educate the Member on products and services that might be to their benefit. The Member Concierge will help orchestrate positive Member relationships throughout all No B.S. company hosted events and interactions. The Member Concierge will track Member involvement and engagement with the No B.S. Inner Circle brand and will maintain a current and up-to-date database of all former, current and future No B.S. Inner Circle Members.
- Support initiatives and structure designed by Senior Member Concierge. Follow the Playbook and support efforts designed to improve Member service levels.
- Track key metrics for Member Experience to ensure that the highest quality of service is provided. Identify the four key metrics for weekly tracking to include phone calls, emails, and online chats.
- Utilize the Eleven Tenants of Working Together to ensure all Member interactions positively display Advantage’s Core Values to our team and Members. Work as a team to deliver the highest quality service to our active and potential Members.
- Successfully screen and route potential sales leads to appropriate Business Development representative to help grow the Member base of No B.S. Inner Circle. Utilize resources to ensure that potential members are speaking directly with a sales professional within the organization.
- Work with Senior Member Concierge to achieve goals and implement NPS to improve the experience for our Members. Assist in weekly reporting on the current NPS and goal, and establish a plan to continually deliver positive improvement.
- Review and resolve Member concerns.
- Monitor and ensure accuracy of membership reporting.
- Work as a liaison between Marketing/Operations/Finance to implement growth strategies.
- Work to issue Member refunds upon request.
- Control communication and work as a liaison to Dan Kennedy’s office.
- Supervisor Member relationship efforts for all company events.
Competencies (These are MUSTS):
- Spirit to Serve. Has a deep desire to please our clients. Makes the success of the client’s project his or her priority.
- Communication. Speaks and writes clearly and articulately without being overly verbose or talkative. Maintains this standard in all forms of written communication, including email.
- Relationship Builder. Empathizes, understands, and encourages. Has an interest and skill in building strong relationships with clients on behalf of organization.
- Openness to Criticism and Ideas. Lets others speak and seeks to understand their viewpoints. Often solicits feedback from internal Team Members and members alike, reacting calmly to criticism or potentially negative feedback.
- Teamwork. Reaches out to peers and cooperates with other managers to establish an overall collaborative work environment.
- Creativity/Innovation. Generates new and innovative approaches to problems related to member experience,
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of 3 years customer service related work experience
- Passion for customer service and maintaining positive customer interactions
- Experience with Salesforce.com or other Customer Relationship Management platform preferred
- 4-year degree is preferred but is not required
No B.S. Inner Circle is an entrepreneurial, high growth company with opportunity for advancement and lots of upward mobility. Professional development programs offered. We offer great Vacation/PTO benefits, a great Medical/Dental program, 401(k) program with company contribution and other nice perks. We highly value and respect our Team Members.